Should Credit Unions Advertise on Social Media?
Here's another great video blog we shot with the guys at ClickVue. Today we are discussing the question: Should Credit Unions Advertise on Social Media? To be honest, we won't even work with clients who WON'T spend some decent budget on social media, and here's why... in under 3 minutes!
Should Credit Unions advertise on Social Media? The answer is a resounding YES!
Top Reasons Why:
- Social Networks are all pay to play platforms, where content won't get any impressions without advertising support.
- The targeting is incredible, you can reach members, and users based on all kinds of demographics and specific interests.
- You can also target by income, hosehold makeup, home value, buying habits, and many, many other useful insights.
- Optimization and proving ROI has never been easiser than with Social and digital ads.
- Small budgets can go a LONG way.
Let us show you how it's done! Email us today!
About Meredith Olmstead
Meredith Olmstead is the CEO and Founder of Social Stairway, LLC, which provides Digital Marketing & Sales services to Credit Unions and Affiliated Organizations. With experience working with financial institutions in markets of various sizes around the United States, and as an experienced Director of Online Marketing, she has helped design and implement numerous marketing and sales campaigns. Since 2013 Meredith has led the Social Stairway team, working exclusively with Credit Unions, taking staff step-by-step through the process of launching all of their Digital Marketing efforts, as well as implementing full Inbound Marketing campaigns and providing Sales Enablement training and support. Meredith recommends a very clear and measureable strategy to all of her clients, and then works with them to re-evaluate the success of these efforts on a continuing basis, all with an eye on moving toward a clear return on your online sales and marketing investment.